Hi everyone I’m still here! :) For the past 2 days I’ve had a pretty rough stoma…


Hi everyone I’m still here! 🙂 For the past 2 days I’ve had a pretty rough stomach bug that’s been going around. I was feeling a bit weak feverish and major restroom issues I’m sure no one wants to know about ha ha I decided to shift the fast a bit in order to get some good gut bacteria in the ol’ biome to help combat for me. So days 7 & 8 were actually OMAD (one meal a day) fast days. This included about a cup of natural sauerkraut and about 2-3 ounces of kielbasa both days and I have to say feel phenomenally better this morning. I’m really glad I listened to my body and did the right thing. So back to water fasting I go today! I know the protein of the kielbasa knocked me out of autophagy (but not out of ketosis). I want to stay in an autophagic state as long as possible so… Full speed ahead! 🙂 #LCHF #lc #Keto #ketogenic #weightloss #weightlossjourney #drfung #Fasting #waterfasting #waterfast #lchfdiet #diet #paleo #foodie #weight #weightloss #thyroid #pcos #hashimotos #ketogenicdiet #ketodiet #lowcarb #lowcarbdiet #sugarfree #sugarfreediet #thisisforme



Source by drweyant

ความคิดเห็น