I have always been insecure about my arms. . And then I had little miss and beca…


I have always been insecure about my arms. . And then I had little miss and became super insecure about my stomach. . The rest of my curves I have no issues with but I’ve always had struggles with my arms and tummy. . However those two areas make great rulers by which to judge if the program I’m doing is/is not working. And y’all I am starting to see changes again. I wish I’d snapped a picture in the gym last night but you could see my triceps. And today during my workout I could see a (slight) difference in my arms. . Even when u was “thin” my arms we’re heavy but I’ll take a bit of a smaller stomach and a bit less jiggly arms as an indicator of progress any day. . . . . . . . . . . . #fitmomjourney #60daysketo#trimhealthystrong #jymarmy#leangains#ifitfitsyourmacros #fitmeals #keto#ketolifestyle #fitness #fitspo #workout#getStrong #youcandoit#bodybuilding#fitspiration #cardio #ripped#beachbody #exercise#abs#beforeandafter #ketosisterhood #thickfit#girlswholift #supershredded8#highfatlowcarb #lowcarb #fullfat



Source by fitmomjourney

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้